Steel forging wind turbine shaft
Rongli Forging Co., Limited is able to supply forged & machined shaft up to 20 meters (66 feet) in length and 70 tons (44,000 lbs.) in weight. A variety of material grades to different standards are in practice here in our modernized shop. Our highly-spoken shafts are exported to North America, Europe, Australia, South Africa, in industries of Shipbuilding, wind power generation, mine & metal processing, heavy industry machinery, metallurgy, etc.
|Any other material grade as per customer’s require|
Forging method: Open die forging / free forging
1. Material: Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel
2. Material standard: DIN/ ASTM/AISI/ASME/BS/EN/JIS/ISO
3. Mechanical properties: According to customer requirement or standard.
4. Weight: Up to 70 Tons of finished forging. 90 Tons for ingot
5. Length: Up to 20 meters for forging
6. Delivery Status: Heat treated and rough machined
7. Industries: Shipbuilding, power generation, mine & metal processing, heavy industry machinery, metallurgy, etc.
8. Inspection: Chemical analysis with spectrometer, Tensile test, Charpy test, Hardness Test, Metallurgy test, Ultrasonic test, Magnetic Particle test, Liquid Penetration test, Hydro test, Radiographic test are implementable.
9. Quality Assurance: Per ISO9001-2008